Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day

Snow days are great, I am pretty sure that just about every student would agree with that. Snow days in elementary school are always good because it is one less day in a week that you have to listen to your teacher lecture you on and on and on! Snow days in high school are fun as well. I remember spending snow days with my brother....sledding, building snow forts and snowmobiling. My brother is 5 years younger than I am and we used to have soo much fun. I remember last year we rolled down one of our huge hills multiple times....actually we were more like tackling each other....Lets just say we both walked away with some bruises after that day. We also live on a farm so of course we had 5 dogs rolling down the hill with us too. Then we decided we wanted to make tunnels, it was going all fine and well until my brother ruined them! I would have to say those were the greatest snowdays....Although college snowdays are just awesome....yesterday was my second college snowday...my first one was last year over in fondulac...over a foot of snow fell that night and there was no way anyone was going to get anywhere! My second college snowday was yesterday! I didn't do a darn thing yesterday....I stayed up late and slept in...then sadley I had to shovel....had to make sure that darn mail man had a path to the mailbox....also had to make sure my lazy roomate could get to her car! After having that much snow and not going out and playing in it made me sad! I really wish i could have been home and playing in the snow with my brother! I am going home this weekend and lets just say I am planning on playing in the snow! I actually can't wait!! I hope my brother is ready to play in the snow and go snowmobiling! I am not really looking forward to the drive home....The words still aren't cleaned off all that great and people really do not know how to drive in snow! The first snowfall we had there was so many accidents already....its like seriously people this is Wisconsin....it snows every single year! Use your common sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment