Monday, October 26, 2009

Jayda Bug


Jayda Bug is my little niece that has just recently turned one year of age! Her birthday was on September 21st. She is such a bundle of joy! I recently got to spend an entire day with her and I loved every minute of it! She has actually just learned to walk and the cutest thing ever is watching her tottle around. She thinks it is so funny when she bends down and picks something up...but then when she falls she laughs even harder. She has also started to master climbing the stairs, she actually thinks it is a game because of course we all go running after her! She turns back with this devil little grin and then turns around and tries to go faster! She is in that stinker stage right now and it is so cute, of course I can think it's cute, but that is only because I can give her back at the end of the day!
Some of Jayda's favorite things to do are ride horses, ride the fourwheelers, and to go for rides on the mule, by mule I mean a four-wheeled utility vehicle! She gets super excited when she see's the horses and definitely when she gets thrown up on one. She just sits back and relaxes, it is actually very cute and funny! Then when you ask the horse to trot she giggles/laughes so hard, because obviously all you do is bounce and little kids her age love to bounce!
Jayda has also learned the importance of blowing on her food to cool it off. Last night my mom gave her some really hot chicken...not really but you know...and told her that it was hot and that she had to blow on it to cool it off! Well she actually did she blew on her food untill it was nice and cooled off. Also she blows on other peoples food too. Like she blew on my sisters soup one day to cool it off for her. After Jayda got done eating last night she decided to drag empty milk jugs all over the house. While she was doing that she kept saying ow. So like every step she took she would ow, It was soo funny! One of the cutest things I have seen though, was last night grandpa was getting ready to go to bed and grandma was like ok Jayda grandpa is going to bed you better go give him a hug and a kiss....well she did. She tottled over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss before he went upstairs to go to sleep!
It's actually amazing how much love you can have for a child because when my sister first got pregnant with Jayda I have to say my entire family was not too happy about because for one she was only 17 years old and for two the father dumped her right away. He clearly stated right away that he wanted nothing to do with Jayda, which is very sad because she is such a bundle of joy! And all through the pregnancy the entire family just got used to the idea and learned to except it and when we found she was going to have a girl we were very happy because girls are so much fun. By the time Kayla was due we were all definitely ready for Jayda to be here. She was so cute too, she had perfect skin, she slept through the night, she was down right the perfect baby. Now that Jayda is a year old I can't imagine life without her. My entire family has come to love her so much and it's amazing because at the very beginning we pretty much resented the pregnancy....I mean the beginning when Kayla told us she was pregnant. All in all I have come to realize the love that a baby can bring to a family and how much your love grows for that child once you get to know her and interact with her. Jayda is a bundle of joy and I don't know what I would do with out her!

No comments:

Post a Comment