Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dream Wedding! ;)

I know it is a little early to have my wedding planned out, but as a matter of fact I actually do have my wedding planned. For any people that may know me, my favorite color is definitely blue, basically everything about me is blue! :) I don't have a preference of blue, just as long as it is blue basically, Although I am not a big fan of certain really dark blues, but for the most part I like the lighter blues! Anyways back to my wedding! My dress is going to be strapless and fairly simple. I want it to be form fitted around my stomach and then once it gets to my hips i want it to become puffy. I actually want a fairly puffy dress because I think long puffy, almost like ball room gown dresses are beautiful. My vail is going to be fairly simple on the top of my head but then as it falls down my back I want it to be outlined in the color of my wedding which will most likely be a baby or sky blue. My shoes will most likely be slippers because my dress is going to be long enough, that I will not need to worry about my shoes/feet showing.

I am actually planning on having about 6 or 7 people stand in my wedding my maid of honor will most likely be my best friend from middle school, we have been through a lot together and have kind of even grown apart, but all in all I still consider her my best friend. I know I can go to her with my deepest secrets and she wont tell a sole. The other girls in my wedding will of course include my closest friends from high school and my sister. My flower girl will be my niece Jayda! She is going to make a very adorable flower girl, I almost wish I could get married now so I could see her walk down the aisle, she has recently just began to walk and it would just be so stinken cute!

My groom is going to wear a black tux with a light/sky blue vest and I think I am gonna go with a tie for my groom and bow ties for the groomsmen. The guys will also wear black shiny shoes. The girls in my wedding are going to wear sky/light blue dresses and they are going to be long. I think I am going to have them somewhat form fitted around the belly and then poof out at about the hips. I am just trying to think about that because I want to make sure my dresses don't make anyone look too fat because I hate looking fat! :s I am also planning on being in the best shape of my life for my wedding I do not want to be a fat little flabby bride when I walk down the aisle on one of the biggest days of my life! I am going to work out like crazy before my wedding and I will most likely have a perfect tan to go with it!

I want my wedding to be an early fall wedding because its not too cold and its not to warm either. Also I love the colors. I am also kind of debating on a spring wedding too! I know I don't want to get married during the summer because with my luck my wedding would end up on one of the hottest days and then I would be completely miserable! My wedding would be in the Lutheran Church in Wilton, Wisconsin and my reception will most likely take place at the legion hall or the community center in Wilton.

I hope you somewhat enjoyed my wedding plans they maybe simple now, but I will most likely need my mother to help me with the fine details when the date gets closer....as of now I am not engaged to anyone but I do have a wonderful boyfriend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment